CORE RESPONSIBILITIES: Net Profit, Gross Margin, Client Experience, Accounts Receivable
1. Overseeing all direct repair programs and insurance work activities.
2. Opening up new relationships with subs, vendors, high level accounts, and insurance providers.
3. Recruiting, training, and leading the production, coordination, and estimating team for Haven Builders.
4. Integrating across all functions between sales, estimating, coordination, & production.
5. Managing the profit and loss of the company.
✔ Working with our in-house talent acquisition team to recruit project managers, estimators & coordinators to support the growth of Haven Builders.
✔ Onboarding and training Haven Builders project managers on production management, customer experience, achieving gross margin and operating through the SOPs.
✔ Onboarding and training coordinators to support production.
✔ Leading scorecards for operations in each business unit to be updated & accurate by 9:00 am Monday, and leading a weekly team meeting for goal alignment, support- & team-based problem solving.
✔ Managing the performance of Project Managers, Coordinators and Assistant Project Managers through weekly L10s and/or Goal Alignment Meetings (GAM).
✔ Recruiting and leading an in-house labor team to 10+ individuals.
✔ Supporting recruitment of subcontractors.
✔ Leading committees to form new processes and establish project assignments as needed.
✔ Leading & coaching project managers & coordinators on SOPs to develop the necessary skill in their role.
✔ Resolving customer complaints per the escalation process.
✔ Leading the Haven team to be accountable to margin and reviewing their margin monthly.
✔ Approving commissions by the 30th of each month.
✔ Completing a monthly financial review & reviewing with the Aleph COO & CFO each month.
✔ Managing invoicing & collection of accounts receivable through the production team.